Sunday, October 24, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner

If you have never done a Murder Mystery Dinner you're missin out! I had never done it before, but we did it the other day and it was a good time. Thanks to Shan and her wonderful mother we had a great meal and a great night! The setting was in a 1930's mansion so we all got to dress up and play the part.

Mal (doctor), Ali (author), Donny (banker), Flo (banker's wife), Randy (movie star), Rog (mountain climber...and murder), E.R.A (Sir Roger's secretary), Pro (golfer)
all my ladies
the gents

Brad and Ky, I mean Mr. and Mrs. Brooks, were by far my favorite. They played the part so well!

It was such a fun night! Next on the murder mystery to-do list... Burritos and Banditos. Aye aye aye!

2 comments:

  1. I agree this was a blast! And thank you so much for putting "movie star" as my title and not what I really was ha ha. She bends over to conquer and stiff upper lip bahaha! This was so fun! Cute pics ali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I just didn't specify what kind of movie:) loved it!

    ReplyDelete