Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

I have learned more about guys this past week than I have in the entire 20 years of my long-legged life...and I am afraid to say that I have completely lost all hope in the male species. Where is the chivalry? the honesty? the manliness? the spiritualness?...Where are all the good ones hiding?

But it is fine because I am HAPPY and today is Tuesday...the best day of the week! Just give me some institute, a lime ricky fix, and some Easton Corbin and i'm good until next Tuesday.

If you find a man like this anywhere...send him my way please!


I know you drooled a little :)

3 comments:

  1. I think Easton is married, but he should probably have a little brother! mmmmk yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise there are good ones out there, they're just hard to find, because there are WAY more loser ones than good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Time to take out the trash I feel...no more loser ones! I'll take Easton's little brother please!

    ReplyDelete