Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Of thee I sing

You know those songs that just hit ya? They just say exactly what you are feelin. You know...the ones that when you are driving alone you just cant help but belt it out at the top of your lungs and do a little shoulder dance? Yeah thats me. I'm pretty sure I totally creeped some guy out driving home from school today, but that was his problem because I was thoroughly enjoying myself. My best pal Shan bought me this lovely new CD a few days ago and it is now ALL I listen to. Give it a listen! If you like it, I'll even let you join me on my karaoke car rides!

Music gets me. These guys get me. It's real life stuff, and it's fun!
"I've always been afraid of flyin, but you can't blame a girl for tryin".

THANKS SHAN!!!!!!





Oh and ps: You know you've got the mojo, but it ain't workin me no more :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm pretty sure I love it equally as much.. if that makes any sense! My favortie songs are tracks 1-11! I will never get sick of these songs, glad you love it!

    Oh PS: You said I miss you
    And boy you got issues
    Honey I miss you being gone

    ReplyDelete