Monday, April 4, 2011

And so it begins...

Shantel and I have a goal this summer. Well, lots of goals really, but this is a big one and it we started last Friday.

What is this awesome goal, you ask? Well....drum roll please.....


DO BAPTISMS AT EVERY TEMPLE IN UTAH!


Yeehaw! Pretty exciting huh? We are going to do baptisms at every temple in Utah before the fall semester starts back up again. No if and or buts about it! I am super excited! I love going to the temple, I love doing baptisms, and I love vacations. Win, win, win! We've got most of the far-away ones planned out already to go along with a rockin weekend, but we can't seem to figure out what to do in Monticello. Good question right? We'll let ya know when we figure it out.

Here are some pics from temple trip numero uno. We decided to start right here close to home and the day before conference. It was an amazing experience! Can't wait to go back!
Bright eyed, Bushy tailed, and wet. Gotta love it!
I love to see the temple!!!
Stay tuned for posts on our upcoming trips!

2 comments:

  1. You two are soooo my heroes! I want to do a session at every temple by the end of the year, but I am off to a slow start! Month 4 and I've only been to 2 different ones. I should make you two drag me along!

    ReplyDelete