Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank goodness for friends!

I have to add on to that last post. Two in one day! Consider yourself lucky;) I am just warning you now though... this is kinda gonna be like when those singers do their little speech thing after winning an award: long, awkward and very unbelievable. Its true though...I just wanna thank everyone! haha. I wouldn't be where I am without the help of friends and fam. I would honestly probably be shriveled up in bed with a big FAILURE stamped across my forehead because of my failing grades.
If it weren't for Shan, Kyle, Dusten, and Skyler, my final research paper would be a bunch of jibberish. Literally. They reviewed and revised that paper with me for countless hours this past week. They helped me to arrive at the place where I can see the light.
If it weren't for Heath, I wouldn't have had anyone to study with every morning, no one to "bless me" when I had sneezing attacks everyyy stinkinnn morninggg (tis the season for allergies...yay), and I would still be thinking Microbiology was a completely different language.
If it weren't for mother, my stomach would be eating my back bone by now and no one would have covered my shifts.
If it weren't for Shan, my papers would have sucked and my brain would have been fried. She helps me always remember what matters most.
If it weren't for my awesome family I would be completely lost in every aspect of my life. They keep me young and happy.
I have the best family and friends in the entire world!!! I don't know how I got so lucky! I sure am glad they all put up with me though because I couldn't live without them. Especially during finals week. Thank goodness for friends! Thank you, thank you very much. Love you all!

Ok i'm done now.

2 comments:

  1. You are too kind, but I can't wait until your finals are over and I can have my best friend back! :) woot woot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is from Dusten Steele..
    Tell Ali I like her blog site and I am grateful that she's grateful and her gratitude has inspired me to have more gratitude.

    ReplyDelete