Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I can see the light!

Ya know...the one at the end of the tunnel? Yeah, I can see it now, just up the road a bit flickering in the distance. In two more days I will be proud to say that I have made it through another difficult semester. Can I get a hoorah!?! These past couple of weeks have been completely crazy. Two jobs, fourteen credits, and finals week don't really mix well, but hey, i've stirred it up and so far have come out victorious. I feel I have practically dominated the first few finals I have taken and even had time for some good ol country dancing, mini golf, go-cart races, glitter toes, bike rides, family time, ropin practice, relaxation, and studies. Its crazy all the things that happen when I put first things first. No Facebook has a lot to do with that I feel. Here is to two more days, two more finals, and two more papers to write! Can you see the light too?

Anyway...wanna know where I'm gonna be this weekend in honor of my dear friend Shan's 21st b-day and to kick off the best summer ever...




St. Geezy baby!!! With all my favorite friends! I can't wait for our short trip down to some sunshine. I am most excited to get to do baptisms in the St. George Temple (making it number 2 of our summer journey) and just chill by the pool with my girlies. Thats whats up!!!! I am sooo excited. You should be jealous. Expect pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am BEYOND excited for this weekend. An event to go down in history for sure!

    ReplyDelete