Saturday, April 16, 2011

I want to go on a motorcycle ride!

Like right now. I think I watched like twenty million motorcycles drive past work today. I'm not exaggerating either. Ok...maybe just a little bit. There was quite a lot though! And it made me crave it. Like way bad! Something about the crisp breeze through my hair, holding on for life to a cute strong manly man, and the sound that pounds all the way to my heart just gets me. Its quite the rush. I highly recommend it! A word to the wise though: watch out for the ridiculously hot pipe by your right leg though or else you'll end up with a scar like me that won't let you forget any past memories on motorcycles even if you try to. Don't let that hold you back though:) Memories are good. Somebody please find me a cute man, a motorcycle, and a sunny day and I will be incredibly happy! Make it choppy too.
Mmmk thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment