Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today is the day...

...The day my best friend turns 21. PART-AY!! She is a grown woman for cryin out loud!!! I've had some good times with this pretty lady. Some people think a little too many. We can now completely read each others minds and i'm pretty sure people think we are nuts. I think its pretty legit.

I am so grateful to have this amazing girl in my life. She care so much about other people and always knows just what to say and do to keep me on the right track. She is always so happy and willing to help everyone in need (you may have to schedule an appointment though because the therapy sessions have been overbooked lately). She has taught me to find what matters most in life.

I am so grate ful to have such an amazing friend, roommate, co-worker, sister and bff. And I mean bfF. We've already got our futures planned with a shared houseboat, connected backyards, and hot husband friends. It will be great! Happy Birthday Shan! Thanks for all the wonderful past adventures and the many more that are sure to come. Party like a rockstar you adult you.

Here are some past adventures











Speaking of adventures: St. George TOMORROW!!!! and no more school for almost four months! I survived! Yeehaw!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ali you are too kind! Thank you so much for being my bestest friend ever! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete