Monday, May 9, 2011

St Geezy Pleazy!

Alrighty...here is the re-cap finally! I know everyone has been waiting for it;) My computer was being beyond retarded and wouldn't upload the pictures for like two million years so after much anticipation...here it is. It was such a great time! I wish we could have stayed longer. Too bad we had to get back to reality, right? I can't tell the whole story so here are some of the highlights.
Pulling out of the Chee so happy and so excited!
Bailee and company. Haha
My friend here is full of surprises but this is the funniest thing I have ever learned about Bai. She has to sleep with a stuffed animal, a doll, and a special blankey. Love it!
We arrived!
And we're ready to party!
This was a major highlight of the trip. It was one of the main reasons why we even decided to go. Summer Temple Trip number 2...check!
I absolutely loved it. I didn't think the weekend could get any better, but then we went to the Temple. It was an amazing experience. I love to see the Temple!

All wet and couldn't be happier!
On Saturday we surprised Shan and got tickets to the Lonestar concert at the Tuachan. It was sooo fun! Slightly chilly, but such a good time!

Goodbye Worldmark. Goodbye St. George. Goodbye sunshine. You have been really good to me. And to my girlies...I loved spending the weekend partying with all of you. Thanks for the great time! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! When I lived in St. George, I always ended up at the temple grounds while running or when having a bad day. Love love how white it is!! Glad you girls had fun.

    ReplyDelete