Monday, May 30, 2011

Yes...I am still living

In case you were wondering. I just kinda forgot to blog for a little while there. You may be privileged enough to get like five posts tonight. That's how behind I am in life right now. Just maybe though...

Anyway....

Allow me to introduce you to Temple Trip Numero 3...good ol Monticello Utah. It was quite the adventure! And one I will never forget. This temple is definitely my favorite one so far. So small and special. By small and simple things are great things brought to pass (something like that:))
So my dad and Matt decided to go motorcycle riding out by Moab for the day, and I just couldn't resist having the chance to be so close to the temple and not going. So I drug Shan along with me and we left, completely spur of the moment! We slept in the tent with the broski that night and then left them there in the morning for their day of riding while we journeyed the two extra hours to Monticello.




We had some fun times with the camera that night!
However, tent sleeping and the lack of shower does not make for a very pretty temple appearance...trust me.
Just drivin the beast. 2 1/2 hours later.....
The temple was insight! yayayaya!
We stopped at the nearby gas station, put on our skirt and brushed our teeth, and then headed up the road to the beautiful temple.

Here we are in front of it.
Like I said, It was so small and so special and just a total different experience from the others I have been to.

I'm really likin this temple goal...it's teaching me so much about everything.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Monticello Temple! Sorry for being such a beast that trip. My lack of sleep was not okay. Thanks for the fun trip and for always being such a patient kind best friend :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete