Monday, May 30, 2011

My Own Kind of Paradise

Sometimes I feel my life is a country song. Ok maybe all of the time. I love country music! My man Zac Brown and his band totally nailed it with this one. Here is a brief update of my freakin awesome Memorial Day weekend in his words...

Gonna put the world away for a minute
Pretend I don't live in it
Sunshine gonna wash my blues away
Had sweet love but I lost it
Got too close so I fought it
Now I'm lost in the world tryin to find me a better way
Wishin' I was
Knee deep in the water somewhere
got the blue sky, breeze and it don't seem fair
the only worry in the world
is the tide gonna reach my chair
Sunrise, there's a fire in the sky
never been so happy
never felt so high
And I think i might have found me my own kind of paradise.
Wrote a note said be back in a minute
Bought a boat and I sailed off in it
Don't think anybody's gonna miss me anyway
Mind on a permanent vacation
[Lake Powell] is my only medication
Wishin' my condition ain't ever gonna go away.

Yeah...Talk about paradise! There is no place I'd rather be and no people I'd rather be with. It was awesome!



My little frog...soon to be my Prince Charming if you will

The Fam at Rainbow Bridge


Gotta love the wind!



Freezing...showering...so happy!

Oh ya know...just chillin in some Indian houses
Indian style on an Indian house. No big deal.

Just partyin like the Indians did!

Thanks for the fun time ya'll!

"When you lose yourself, you find the key to paradise"

No comments:

Post a Comment