Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two Options

So I am sitting here in my rather hot room pondering what to do about it. The way I see it, I have two options:
  1. Sleep excellently with the window open but risk the puffy eyes, runny nose, itchy throat allergy syndromes that are likely to follow me tomorrow. And deal with the magnified noise of the passing trains. Or...
  2. Sleep with the window shut and eliminate the likelihood of allergies in the morning, but possibly sweat to death in my awesome, overly blanketed bed.
And no, the third and fourth possibilities are not possible:) So I guess they aren't possibilities? Turning on the air conditioner requires way too much work of walking outside and uncovering the thing (who knows what animals are out there at this time) and pushing some buttons, and I refuse to sleep without my blankets. haha. Hmmm...what to do, what to do?

It's ridiculous that this is my worry when some people don't even have a safe place to call home. I am spoiled rotten! And sooooo blessed!

Good night ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Ali dear... the first step would be to turn OFF the heat haha. But I took care of that this morning. The AC is also uncovered and you can turn it on whenever you please :) I wish you a better cooler sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete